Samba Cultural Circuit
Samba! One of the most popular cultural expression and icon of Brazil.
In a country also known for the diversity and magic of its music this genre is a main highlight. How about to see and be part of this universe for a little bit? Get to know the true fun during the Sao Paulo’s Samba schools rehearsal. Feel the energy and emotion of the communities. Tradition, culture and music it’s impossible to not feel engaged by the percussion and the headquarter energy.
Start the warm-up in a city’s traditional pub e come with us, with all the comfort and safety, through this cultural and music journey.
Our tour begins at your hotel or in another place of your choice taking you to a traditional pub of Sao Paulo, where you will have the opportunity to try drinks and our famous boteco’s fingers food. Thereafter we will visit the main samba’s school headquarter of Sao Paulo with a space prepared specially for us to dance the real samba! After relaxing and having lots of fun it will be time to return. We will bring you back to your start point.
- Tour duration: Approximately 6 hours
- Samba’s school to be visited (depending on the day): Rosas de Ouro, Mocidade Alegre, Vai Vai, Unidos do Peruche, Império de Casa Verde, Unidos de Vila Maria, Acadêmicos do Tucuruvi, etc
- Private tour by car or van with bilingual guide.
- Included: Private transport/bilingual guide/ entrances fees/ indemnity insurance.
- Not Included: Food and drinks at the bars and headquarters.
- Minimum age: 16 years old
- Number of people per car: 1 to 4 people
- Number of people per van: 5 to 13 people
- Wed & Thu - 7pm
- Fri & Sat - 9pm
- Sun – 6pm
Start Point: Sao Paulo Airport (International and domestic), hotels in São Paulo (metropolitan area) or another place of your choice in São Paulo .
Return details: Return to your start point or schedule a special destination in advance.