L'activité n'est pas disponible, essayez une autre recherche !
Private City Tour of Curitiba: Parks and Panoramic
This private tour includes the most visited parks in Curitiba, such as Botanical Garden, Wire Opera House and Pope´s Woods and also an external visit to the famous Oscar Niemeyer Museum.
You will also have a good overview of Curitiba´s downtown area.
- Panoramic tour in downtown: Santos Andrade Square (Guaíra Theater, UFPR historical building), Tiradentes Square, Cathedral, Rua das Flores (pedestrian area), Boca Maldita, Rua 24 Horas, Paço da Liberdade (former city hall), 19 December Square, Passeio Público (Curitiba´s first park) and Largo da Ordem (old town)
- Oscar Niemeyer Museum (external visit): Its nickname is “Eye Museum” due to its modern architecture in eye-shape
- Pope´s Woods: The Polish immigration memorial has wooden houses built at the end of the 19th century that are today an open air museum, besides native woods (houses close on Monday)
- Wire Opera House: The beautiful glass and steel theatre was built in a former quarry on a lake
- Botanical Garden: The beautiful garden is one of Curitiba´s postcard