Ilha Grande and Green Coast Tour from Rio de Janeiro
Located 2 hours south of Rio in the Green Coast area of Angra dos Reis, Ilha Grande holds one of the most beautiful landscapes in the Brazilian coast. Blessed by year-round tropical climate, you will find over 100 beaches with clear and calm blue-green water, lush vegetation formed by the forest, trails full of adventures wildlife, and numerous waterfalls embedded in the heart of the Atlantic.
To know this area, a boat trip is essential. A pleasant sail carries you to the beautiful islands of Cataguases and Lagoa Azul including stops for swimming.
The pick up and drop off will be at the customer´s hotel, departing daily at 7am!
- Transfer to/from Jacareí in A/C Bus
- Transfer to/from Abrão Schooner picks up at Jacareí to begin the tour
- Tour Boat Schooner ship (fits up to 80 people)
- Tour Route Blue Lagoon (40min), Beach of Japariz for lunch (1h30min), one other selected beach (40min)
- Return in Rio de Janeiro around 7:00pm