Ibirapuera Park Art and Cultural Walking Tour
Explore the best park in the city on foot!? Discover curiosities through sculptures, museums, monuments full of history, culture and art.Get to know our urban beach, walking around the lakes, observing the nature.?The refuge where the city residents go to relax, meditate, gather the family and friends for a picnic, practice physical exercises, bike ride, appreciate urban art through colorful murals and contemplate the works of Oscar Niemeyer, one of the greatest icons of modern Brazilian Architecture.
We start our tour visiting the belvedere with a beautiful view of the park and city, a perfect contrast between the Green and our “Concrete Jungle”. Come and join us for a great and fun walk! A great walk through the main attractions of Ibirapuera Park. The best way to explore the most famous park in the city.
- The culture, history and art tour of Ibirapuera Park.
- Come walk, meet and have fun with people interested in exploring the park's potential.
- 2:30-hour walk through the main attractions of the park
- Picnic with the whole group by the lake (bring your snack)
- Visit to the Japanese Pavilion
- Entrance to museums and attractions
Selected the best park of South America by TripAdvisor in 2013, Ibirapuera Park was founded on 21 August 1954, during the 400th anniversary of the city of São Paulo. Designed by a team of six architects, including Oscar Niemeyer, an icon of modern architecture of Brazil. It is considered one of the biggest urban parks of Brazil and the main one in São Paulo, with a total area of 1.5 million km2 full of leisure and culture.